We are working in 12 Arab countries with 9 national networks (with an extended membership of 250 CSOs from different backgrounds) and 23 NGO members.
With the new season of ANND publications coming soon, here is a reminder of our key resources issued in the past two years.
للموارد باللغة العربية، اضغط هنا
- The Syrian Migration crisis: Shaping a Developmental Post Conflict Model
- Understanding Accountability: Mutual Accountability Manual on the roles of Different Stakeholders in the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Defending Civil Society Space in Southern Neighborhood Countries (Co-Published with SOLIDAR)
- UPR and Civil Society: Best practices from the Arab region
- Position Paper: The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development: Between aspirations and facts
- Growing “Religious” Radicalization: Roots and recommendations for new counter-radicalism strategies
- EIB and EBRD Interventions in the Arab Region in the AGRIBUSINESS Sector: A Civil Society insight
- Input by the Arab NGO Network for Development for the Consultations on European Neighborhood Policy Revision: Re-building Relationships with Southern Neighborhood Countries
- Arab Watch Report on Economic and Social Rights 2014: Social Protection in the Arab World: the Crisis of the State Exposed